Thursday, October 15, 2009

On helping ...

There will be more about this link in the future, but consider it my contribution to Blog Action Day. (Thanks for the tip, Natalie!)

For corn-induced rage click HERE or here: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1917458,00.html

I haven't been so upset with McDonald's since Supersize Me and this time it's not even their fault.

Why do I love Crown Burger so much?

I fell in love with the warm, gushy feeling you get when more goes into the recycling can than the garbage can last year when I lived in South Ogden: a very responsible town with a city recycling program. Dave and I plan to use some left over gift registry money to buy an extra bin or two to do our part here in Cougarland, even though it will take a lot more effort on our part to participate. Anyone know how to get recycling picked up at your house in Provo? We've also started going higher fiber, low-processed and make sure that at least some of our meat and dairy choices each week are organic. I'm a huge germ freak, so there's not enough bleach in the world to make me ever give up paper towels like this gal, but I can certainly do my part to help by buying cage-free eggs and chicken.

But this is the boring stuff. The real interesting stuff is back HERE. Read, process, and report back. I'm dying to know what you think. In the meantime, I'm going to go take a nap. Swine flu hit law school and I'm feeling pretty under-the-weather. Good thing it kills less than the regular flu. Then I might be in trouble.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Swine flu is nothing to worry about... my husband and I survived and were completely better in less than a week! People need to stop freaking out about it :-)