- The way my little brother always asks, "How's your weekend going?" even if it's the middle of the week.
- The way other little brother sticks in tongue in his cheek when he's trying not to smile or show how proud he is of something that just happened (for example, when he swishes a shot in basketball).
- The way my husband's fingers get "claustrophobic" when I hold his hand a certain way.
- How one of my best friends stutters and kind of dances around when she gets nervous.
- One of my professors has never taught a day with his shirt properly tucked in or buttoned. He's either missed a button hole or it's half falling over his pants.
- The way my mom answers the phone.
Any favorite quirks of yours?