Monday, May 23, 2011

Pause...

So I know it's time for my "P" entry and, believe me, do I have a doozy of a post for you.

Be prepared to take on the Disney empire, princesses, and the commercial exploitation of children.

But not for another week. See, my work schedule is crazy for the next few days and then Dave and I are headed off to the Grand Canyon through Memorial Day. So I'm going to press "pause" on this alphabet thing and leave you with a link to get you through till I'm back:

http://www.yearofdiets.com/

This is Dave's uncle Alan's blog. The premise? He's going to lose those really stubborn "last 10 pounds" over and over again trying different diets along the way. And while he's doing it he's noticing some quirky things about our relationship with food. Take a look and I'll be back next week!

No comments: