Monday, July 23, 2012

A little melodrama for your Monday...

A friend told me she has a "pump-up" playlist that she listens to before a big exam the way that some athletes do before a race. A study partner of mine has been changing the lyrics to "Annie" all day long to "Tomorrow,  tomorrow, I fear you tomorrow! You're only a day away!"

As for me, this song has been going through my head all day as I've desperately tried to solidify bankruptcy, corporations, commercial paper and a dozen other sticky subjects I definitely did NOT take in law school in my mushy brain before I enter the lion's den tomorrow morning:



A bit dramatic? Perhaps. But I might just stand and cheer when they call "Time!" roughly 48 hours from now.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Good luck ever listening to that again and not thinking of the bar. :) I have to be careful what music I'm listening to during important times of my life, because I'll forever associate the two.

But, seriously, GOOD LUCK! You'll be great! I'm selfishly excited for you to be done because then we'll get you back on FB and online in general. I love your comments in certain FB groups, so hurry up! :)

Ray said...

Go Brooke! You are almost done!